About Me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I won. I won? I WON!

I'm kind of in disbelief right now. I wrote 10,300 words today; that's the most I've ever written in one day. I did it with eleven minutes to go until midnight, so I'm really tired. There was no jumping around for joy, no yelling, just an, "I did it!" to Emma and Sarah, who are the only ones down here with me. I honestly couldn't have done it if not for the Lord, who gave me the ability to write :) And then Emma, who did lots of word wars and sprints with me, and kept encouraging me and even did the dishes by herself tonight so I could write. Thank you, Emma! And to my writing buddy Rebecca, who also kept encouraging and pushing me on even when I thought I couldn't do it. Thanks a million, both Emma and Rebecca. You've helped me win my first NaNo!
I'm not done with the story; probably another 10,000 words or so, but I've never written a story this long before. It's a very nice feeling :D
And now, good night to all! And thanks to Mary and Kestrel, who both encouraged me in the comments for my blog posts :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you keep up with the story, although not necessarily at the same speed. :)
    -Lostariel

    ReplyDelete