About Me

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three Is Drawing to a Close

So, I've kind of been slacking off today, but I did finish yesterday's word count, and today's. I now have 5,005 words (and, no, I didn't devise it like that. It's just how it came out when I stopped writing :)
So, I can sleep happy and easy. Also, I have an excerpt of Red Sea Rising up on my website. So go check it out if you're interested!
Here's to finishing at 50,000 words by the 30th! Maybe even more words than that!
Also, I've decided to reward myself: if, on the seventh day of NaNo, I am still keeping up on my word count, I get to download and play the free trial of Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood. It's a fun game that I've played before. So get crackin', Laura!
Have fun writing!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a good idea to reward yourself. I allow myself a piece of chocolate pomegranate every time I write a page or finish a scene, then at the end of NaNo if I've won I get to watch Young Sherlock Holmes - my favorite movie.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete