So, I didn't get around to following up on Lostariel's tagging, and now I've been tagged by Heather!
So I'll do Lostariel's first, and in a few days I'll do Heather's :D
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!
Eleven fun facts about myself:
1. I am the eldest of ten children.
2. I watched the BBC version of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe long before I ever knew it was based on a book.
3. The first 'big books' I ever read were The Little House on the Prairie series, when I was seven.
4. I have three brothers and six sisters.
5. I acted in a film version of Prince Caspian several years ago, as a Dryad.
6. I memorized all of Psalm 91 mostly by accident.
7. My nickname is Lala (pronounced 'Lah lah') and my name is pronounced 'Lar-uh', not Lor-uh.
8. I'm teaching myself the violin.
9. I have two cats (Sprite and Charkey) and two dogs (Tornado and Twister).
10. I rode a restored, late 19th century sidesaddle for a wedding carriage when I was 13.
11. I can catch a football, but I can't throw it evenly.
Answers to the questions of the blogger who tagged me
1. If you were a jar, what would you be filled with? Hmmm, interesting question. Probably... a cinnamon apple scented candle. The best smell in the world, in my humble opinion. Especially in the fall and winter.
2. What is your favorite version of your favorite fairy tale? (My definition of fairy tale is not only Grimms, btdubs.) This is a tough one, since I haven't read any alternate versions of fairy tales that I can remember. I really like The Master Thief, from one of Andrew Lang's colored fairy books (the Blue one, I think). It's a riot.
3. What song are you most likely to burst into when you're alone? Endearing Young Charms, or The Minstrel Boy, or My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose. Either of those three, or all three, one right after the other.
4. How do you react when people photograph you? I don't really like being photographed, unless I'm in it with at least one other person. Which has resulted in not many pictures of me in the last few years. I get annoyed if someone tries to take a picture of me without asking me.
5. If you could change either your name or an aspect of your appearance, what would you do? (Include the changed name/aspect.) I don't know. I'm generally pretty happy with how I look, and I think (in my not-so-humble-opinion) that I have a really pretty name :)
6. What do you think is the best death scene in a children's movie? Aslan's death (and, of course, subsequent resurrection). No question about it.
7. A hawt vampire is stalking you! How do you react? How do you kill a vampire? *quickly researches* Ah, yes. I would react by throwing garlic in its face. If that didn't work, I think I would scream and run. Especially, especially if it sparkled in the sunlight.
8. Dr. Seuss or Jim Henson? I despise Dr. Seuss books, and I despise the Muppets, so... can I skip them both?
9. Finish this sentence: 'If I ran Disneyland...' I would turn it into Narnialand. It would have Cair Paravel, the Professor's house, the Wood between the worlds, and other things. The entrances to Narnialand would be wardrobes that you would have to walk through. There would also be people dressed as all the canon Narnia characters, and all sorts of interactive fun stuff. It would be great!
10. What is your favorite book to read aloud? Narnia, hands down. When I'm reading it, I'll sometimes randomly read a few sentences out loud to whoever is nearby.
11. Who is your favorite villain? Does Gollum count?
Create eleven new questions for the bloggers I'm going to tag
1. How many states have you lived in?
2. What was the first genre you ever wrote in?
3. Who is your favorite movie character?
4. If you could fall into a book and experience what actually happens in it, which book would it be?
5. John Dowland or Antonio Vivaldi?
6. What was the most heart-wrenching scene you ever read? Ever wrote?
7. Which villain would you least like to meet up with in real life?
8. Which email provider do you use?
9. Would you rather be stranded in the desert or in the Antarctic?
10. Are you most creative at night or in the morning?
11. What is your favorite book of the Bible, the one that you tend to read more than any other?
The Bloggers that I tag
Hmm, this might be a tad tough. Most of the bloggers that I know are already tagged, some more than once. So...
I have a few more, but I'll tag them on my next post. Tata!